Sunday, September 12, 2010

I meant to write last night, and completely forgot! Yesterday was Scott and my 11th anniversary! We went from thinking we wouldn't be able to see each other yesterday, to me coming home to a wonderful home cooked meal by my husband - he even did the dishes!! :-)
Kahlia went from almost being put in the ICU, to having oxygen sats in the 90's over night. WOW!! Her body took a turn for the worst before it got better - but now it's doing what it's supposed to be doing with arteries "stretched" once again to allow more oxygen to the body and lungs. What worries me now is though her body eventually "kicked in", will that happen at a more elevated level after surgery? That is the big question.
The Bible says "Pray with out ceasing". God wants us to have prayer and communication with him THROUGH OUT the day, always, having Him in our thoughts and mind. Seeing how I believe God really did answer our prayers Friday night - it is reassuring to know that YES, there is power in prayer. Thank you to ALL who have lifted Kahlia's little life up in prayer. She is preparing for the biggest fight of her life, and I am preparing to "pray with out ceasing". Though I am afraid - God is with me. He will never leave me nor forsake me. THAT I can hold on to as we venture into the unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment