Saturday, September 25, 2010


Happy Birthday to our beautiful Kahlia! :-) She is 2 years old today, and we are so grateful we were able to celebrate her birthday at home before her surgery in 3 days. It was a HUGE blessing, and so fun to watch her try and open all her presents. She had a little princess party since she is our little princess. Tomorrow we leave for Portland with Kahlia's pre-op appts. on Monday first thing starting at 8am. She will have about 4hrs of appts. - sigh... Not looking forward to leaving my other kiddos tomorrow. Really quite sad. Makenna is taking it VERY hard - acting out, crying, I don't think she knows how to handle the emotions that are inside of her right now. So tough for a little one. :-( Now that her little birthday party is behind me, I am beginning to really think about what is to come in the days to follow. We had a special prayer time for Kahlia tonight - I'm so grateful for so many family and friends who are praying hard for her - I'm scared - really scared. We ALL could use a few extra prayers these next few days...

3 comments:

  1. Count me among those praying for you and yours. Blessings on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I'm praying for Makenna, Brendon and David right now just as much as I am for Kahlia, you and Scott! This is a tough time for all. It's so good to know that we serve a good and gracious God who has everything under control! I'm not just praying that His hands will guide the surgeons, I'm praying that God's Hands WILL perform the surgery! We love you all!!

    ReplyDelete