Monday, May 10, 2010

Some

The first picture is Kahlia in daddy's arms at the airport. She makes the cutest little expressions. The next three pictures are taken in her own room. This was just hers for the past year - it's just so unbelievable that she had her own room and her own personal nanny at all times. I guess being "special needs" has it's perks. I just look at her at think she's "SPECIAL"!!! I can't stop looking at her, and I can't wait for her to wake up. The last picture is a picture of her orphanage we took when we first arrived.














1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love the pictures here, especially the one of Scott and Kahlia. She is just so very cute! I just read the last few entries of your blog to Wade and Aspen and told them we were going to the airport to welcome you back. They are SO excited. When I showed pictures to Aspen this morning she commented in a surprised voice, "Oh...I thought she was white" So funny :). She's seen the other pictures along the way, and even keeps a copy of one of the pictutures on the mirror in her room, but apparently never made the connection. She smiled real big when I told her that no, Kahlia is 'Indian'. They're super excited now...

    ReplyDelete