Monday, April 26, 2010

What a weekend! Makenna's birthday party was Saturday - it was lots of fun, even though several kids who said they would be there didn't show up. We quickly learned on Sunday the reason why. I had written Sunday on at least half the invitations...so, with a little quick thinking - Makenna literally had 2 identical birthday parties - only with different kids each day!!! I don't know how that happened, I felt SO stupid, it's a sure sign that we have A LOT to think about right now!!! It turned out ok, Makenna was happy, and it makes for a great story in years to come... :-) My brain is going in 100 different directions with questions, reminders, things I need to buy, things I need to ask, things I need to do - AAAAHHHHH!!!!! I'm not going completely crazy though. I feel like everything is coming together - I know we have A LOT of people praying for us and I KNOW God is watching out for us. I am SO VERY excited - but even more excited to get back. The whole trip and the unknowns makes me feel a little anxious.

Didn't hear from OHSU today, so I will give them a call tomorrow. It's late and I want to get some good sleep tonight. Good night! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment