Friday, April 23, 2010

GREAT NEWS TODAY! We found out that Kahlia has been approved on our insurance plan, and they will be sending us her card and ID number next week - we should get that before we leave on our trip. Also, I called OHSU today, and they are hoping to be able to get her in at 2:00 for an echocardiogram and meet with a doctor at 3:00 on the friday we return - May 14th. We will find out on Monday if that will work - hope so!!! I am SO relieved knowing that the insurance aspect is all taken care of. Now, I need to have my brain change gears a bit - Scott's dad flew in last night for a 5 day visit, and Makenna's birthday party is afternoon - should be lots of fun for her! :-) I love my kids, love my family, feel SO VERY BLESSED right now!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! amazing! so glad the insurance worked out!
    praying for you guys!

    got my voters guide this week, and it was a reminder to keep you in my prayers for so very many different reasons!!

    ReplyDelete