Friday, October 8, 2010

This is Dr. Carlson - Kahlia's Cardiologist - the entire Cardiology team at OHSU is amazing - but Dr. Misty Carlson was the first doctor we met just 2 hours after flying in from India back in May. She has been following and caring for Kahlia preparing for this surgery ever since. We like her A LOT! :-)
Kahlia and I right before heading out the door - she is ready to go - as was I...

This picture was taken on my bed in her room right before we left. We were waiting for our discharge papers and for Dr. Carlson to come by and say good bye! She got a cookie from someone out at the nurses station.
Tomorrow I will surprise the kids when I show up at Brendon's football game - can't wait to see the look on their faces - pictures to come! :-)


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the post!! That will be such a great surprise for them!
    God bless you,
    Talia

    ReplyDelete