Thursday, December 2, 2010

Today, we finally saw that smile that we all love on Kahlia's face. It was brief in the hospital (when her medication was in full force), but I quickly got a few pictures before her fussiness once again resumed...The drive home was tough. She slept for the first part, but cried much of the second half - not fun for her or me!!
Despite her no no's, she is managing to still crawl around the house - amazing how kids adjust!!

Before we put her to bed, she came in to see her big brother in the dining room doing homework. Look at those eyes - Brendon can do no wrong!! He is PERFECT in her eyes! :-)



She says, "Look at me! I'm still cute, and I'm in a good mood! I'm full of heavy medications so life isn't so bad right now! I'm home, with my family, and I'm out of the hospital - yippee!! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment