Monday, June 22, 2009

Yesterday, we celebrated both Scott's birthday and Father's Day. We drove home from my parents where we arrived the night before. We went camping for a week with my entire family, and we all had a wonderful time!!! I was so busy with the end of school and getting ready for our camping trip, that I forgot to mail in a few very important items to finish off our adoption paper work. So, here we are - back from vacation, and I just sent off our final paper work (at least I hope it's our final paper work!!) We sent in our big # program fee (yikes!), our child acceptance agreement, plus 2 other pieces that needed to be signed. Wow - the paper work never seems to end. But, they are ready to send our dossier to India - they are just waiting for our agreement and money to reach their Texas office before they can actually send it off. Wow - we are so close!! Thanks for your prayers - I'll let you know that exact day our dossier is sent to India!

No comments:

Post a Comment